Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby & Me!!

Mia has become quite attached to her baby this past week!  She takes her everywhere. Everything that Mia does, she wants the baby to do too! It’s very sweet!!DSC_0634

Wow!! Talented……the no look feeding!!

DSC_0636

Watching their favorite show together, Yo Gabba Gabba!!

DSC_0638

Even Baby gets to play 1…….2…….3…..Whee!!

DSC_0639

Trying to ride on Baby’s back!

DSC_0641

Snack time with Baby!

Feeding Baby(These are really long, but I know some family members will want to see them. :) ) Pause the music below if you’d like.

baking 005

Baking with Baby!

DSC_0645

Playing with noodles and rice with Baby!(One of Mia’s favorite things to do!)

DSC_0651

Changing Baby!

DSC_0654

DSC_0658

Even going potty with Baby! Don’t worry, Mia isn’t actually going potty, so no hygiene issues!! ;)

DSC_0660

On the treadmill with Baby!

walk 002

Walking to the grocery store with Baby!!

baby in timeout

She even put Baby in a timeout, which cracked us up!! :)

I think Mia may be ready for her own “real” baby! And no, there isn’t some underlying secret I’m trying to share with that comment. :)

No comments: