Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday, Uncle Ryan!

Ryan's 30th birthday 007

Ryan will officially be our brother-in-law in only 36 days!(The only reason I know that is because Kelly just told me!)

We went on wine tasting tour in Ridgefield for his 30th birthday last weekend! It was our first time wine tasting. I actually don't like wine, but I tried a little because I really want to like it. I feel like I would be so sophisticated if I drank a glass of wine every now and then. :)

Ryan's 30th birthday 002 

Ryan's 30th birthday 003

Ryan's 30th birthday 004

Uncle Cole

Ryan's 30th birthday 006

Auntie Kelly and friends

Ryan's 30th birthday 010

Ryan's 30th birthday 014

After an afternoon of wine tasting, we went out to dinner at Who Song & Larry's.

Ryan's 30th birthday 013

Ryan's 30th birthday 015

Singing with the musician!

Ryan's 30th birthday 019

This picture just cracks me up!

Ryan's 30th birthday 021

Ryan's 30th birthday 023

Maco even got up and beatboxed while the waiter sang a little song! It was pretty funny!

Ryan's 30th birthday 025

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Shayna! I am the same way about wine! I WANT to be a wine drinker, lol. It is the sophistication ;) I finally found one that I like though...do you like sweet, fruity drinks? This one is called Silvan Ridge Early Muscat Semi-Sparkling (it's a white). I found it at Safeway (and of course it's more than I want to pay for a bottle of wine!) and it is sooooo good! If you try it, let me know if you like it.