Maco celebrated his 31st birthday on February 2nd.(A weird fact about us is that we're 8 days apart, and my parents were 8 days apart-My mom's birthday was Feb. 3rd, and my dad's is the 11th. Just thought I'd share! :)) He decided to stay home from work and spend his birthday with the family. Of course, he had to go to basketball practice in the afternoon, but we loved having him home during the day!
Mia and I made snickerdoodles for Daddy on his birthday! She was such a good helper!
She got her first taste of butter when she took a bite out of the cube. Mmmmm!!
This is her "Stop trying to bribe me with Cheerios, I'm done baking cookies....get me out of here!" picture!!
Daddy just wanted to hang out for his birthday evening, so we went grocery shopping and had dinner. What a fun birthday!! He wouldn't even let me make him dinner!
Gotta love the scrunchy faces!
Sittee joined us and brought a yummy blueberry pie!
And what a great wife I am....still in my workout clothes and looking oh so cute for my husband's birthday!! How pathetic!!
On a more serious note, I feel so very blessed to have shared another wonderful birthday with Maco. He is such a supportive and loving husband!! And he's an AMAZING dad! Mia loves her daddy so much!! Maco(Daddy), thank you for loving us so deeply and unconditionally! We love you!


1 comment:
Mia looks so much like her Daddy! I love all the pictures! Sounds like it was the perfect day.
Post a Comment