Monday, April 30, 2012
Our Little Cookie Turns one!
Can't believe we are already here celebrating Kyrie's 1st birthday!
Here I am in the madness of all the preparations for Kyrie's party. I strapped Kyrie onto me for about 90 minutes and went crazy!
So many cupcakes!! I spent 16 hours on Saturday baking and getting everything ready for the party.
It looks like a bomb went off in here.
Here is the giant cupcake that I attempted to make for Kyrie, but it fell apart. :)
Birthday lunch!
I had fun getting inspiration from Etsy and Pinterest and making all the decorations for the milk & cookies theme.
All the guests signed this special book for Kyrie's fabulous day!
Kyrie's special straws for the chocolate, regular, and caramel milk.
Chocolate chip cookies for the favors!
My sweet 1 year old!
Aunt Alice & Sittee celebrating with Kyrie!
So happy the Thurgoods got to celebrate with us!
"Uncle" Jebron working out with the kids.
Ready to walk and get this party started!
Backyard fun!
Our gorgeous friends, Tammi & Arrianna, came to celebrate!
So glad we had so many friends and family share in Kyrie's big day, like Hil & Eli. ;)
Thank you to the the Roberts family for celebrating with us!
Kinley celebrates Kyrie's birthday! Thankful I had my sweet and helpful sister to help me bake all day for the party!
Mia loved the special straw!
Kyrie and his special friend, May!
Sibling love!
Two boys fighting over Arrianna! Looks like Xavier is making his move already with the hand on the thigh!
Apparently they were fighting over her too much because they made her cry!
Kyrie is one!
And the moment Kyrie has been waiting for has arrived!!
Samantha came to celebrate with Kyrie!
I finally remembered to have Kyrie wear his birthday hat that I made him! Better late than never!
Friends~Alex, Mia, & Josiah!
Auntie Jane & Uncle Hugo sharing in our day!
Gift time! Of course Kyrie didn't care about the gifts, but Mia sure did!
And this picture just makes me laugh!:)
Happy 1st birthday, Kyrie Anthony! We love you!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment